Proficient Access Course - CPD Accredited
Training in Microsoft Access Intermediate is an in-depth program to gain professional knowledge which is much needed in any office where databases are important. Training is flexible with a choice of training at our Centre where you have access to tutors or at your home / work or a blend of the two. The online training is delivered via user friendly state of the art system using the latest technology in interactive training. The training is through a virtual tutor who follows your progress and suggests /shows the correct way to perform a task. The program consists of 4 modules made up of 25 topics which give thorough knowledge through the virtual tutor. You have the program for 1 year which can be useful as a reference in the future.
As a Microsoft Certified Academy, we can offerCPD Accredited Certification in Access Intermediate which is internationally recognised qualification (included in fee). We can also offer Certiport Global Certification (at an extra cost).
To learn the most efficient way to use Access; to gain a CPD Accredited Certificate at Proficient (Intermediate) level or MOS Core level.
Microsoft Access 2010 Intermediate level course, you can add on Beginner and / or Advanced units
Objects and their datasheets
More about database objects and, in particular, all that you can do in a 2010 datasheet.
- Managing objects
- Formatting/reorganising a datasheet
- Filtering records by the value in a field
- Filtering by a range of field values
- Inserting a Total row into a datasheet
Database creation and protection
How to create, convert and protect databases.
- Creating a database
- Converting a database
- Protecting a database
More about data
Storing data in tables, forms or reports; linking and transferring data… make the most of the possibilities available
- Creating a table Primary key
- Importing data from another application
- Exporting data
- Creating a form
- Object dependencies
- Selecting the records to print in a report
From question to query
Even if your database is a simple one, do not limit yourself to typing in and printing out your data.
- Creating a Select query
- Using the query design grid
- Setting a selection criterion in a query
- Setting criteria on multiple fields
- Setting multiple criteria on the same field
- Sorting the records in a query
- Delete query
- Make Table query
- Update query
Dates and Duration
Please email or telephone to arrange a start date with induction.
It is recommended that you take your assessment within three months in order to obtain a CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate (included in the price). You have access to the training program for 1 year.
There is no special entry requirement.
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate
- Certiport exams available at additional cost
- Accredited qualification to boost your CV and job options
- Being prepared for any assessment at job interview
- Confidence in the use Access effectively at work
- Work quickly because of this additional knowledge
- Flexible training can be at home or at our academy or a mix
- User friendly system to make you professionally effective with this software
- Access to training program for one year.
OutcomeCPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate