Microsoft Access Beginner is the ideal approach to start training in databases. The training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up to date method of delivering interactive online training.
To gain fundamental knowledge of Access Beginner.
Find out what Access is and how it works. Discover the objects which make up a database.
- You need to know: About your database management system
- You need to know: The ribbon and the Quick Access toolbar Opening a database
- Database objects
Taking care of your records
Without the records, what would the database be for? Learn to inter them, edit them, delete them, sort them
- Entering records
Moving around in a datasheet/form Editing the value in a field
- Finding records
- Replacing the value in a field Deleting records
- Sorting records
Making use of the data
Basic printing techniques and examples of simple queries.
- Print Preview
- Margins and orientation for printing any object
- Running a query
There are no entry requirements.
Training can be over three months during this time, we recommend you complete the assessment (optional) in order to gain CPD Accredited Certificate. You also have the option to extend the course, if not complete for an admin fee.
Anyone preparing themselves for working in an office where they are involved with databases or for their personal benefit.
- CPD Certificate in Microsoft Access Beginner
- CPD Certificate will boost your CV and job options
- Excellent practice to demonstrate at job interviews
- Confidence in using Access
- Work at a faster pace when using Access.