Our Intermediate Microsoft Access Course is an in-depth training program to gain professional knowledge which is much needed in any office where databases are important. The online training is delivered via a user-friendly state of the art system using the latest technology in interactive training. The training is through a virtual tutor who follows your progress and shows the correct way to perform a task.
As a Microsoft Certified Academy, this course includes CPD Accredited Certification in Microsoft Access Intermediate Level.
To learn the most efficient way to use Access; to gain a CPD Accredited Certificate at Proficient (Intermediate) level.
You can add on Beginner and/or Advanced units for a discounted fee. The training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up to date method of delivering interactive online training.
Objects and their datasheets
More about database objects and, in particular, all that you can do in a datasheet.
- Managing objects
- Formatting/reorganising a datasheet
- Filtering records by the value in a field
- Filtering by a range of field values
- Inserting a Total row into a datasheet
Database creation and protection
How to create, convert and protect databases.
- Creating a database
- Converting a database
- Protecting a database
More about data
Storing data in tables, forms or reports; linking and transferring data… make the most of the possibilities available
- Creating a table Primary key
- Importing data from another application
- Exporting data
- Creating a form
- Object dependencies
- Selecting the records to print in a report
From question to query
Even if your database is a simple one, do not limit yourself to typing in and print out your data.
- Creating a Select query
- Using the query design grid
- Setting a selection criterion in a query
- Setting criteria on multiple fields
- Setting multiple criteria on the same field
- Sorting the records in a query
- Delete query
- Make Table query
- Update query
Dates and Duration
Please email or telephone to arrange a start date with induction.
It is recommended that you take your assessment within six months in order to obtain a CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate (included in the price). You have access to the training program for 1 year.
There is no special entry requirement.
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate
- Accredited qualification to boost your CV and job options
- Being prepared for any assessment at a job interview
- Confidence in the use of Access effectively at work
- Work quickly because of this additional knowledge
- Flexible training can be at home or at our academy or a mix
- User-friendly system to make you professionally effective with this software
- Access to the training program for one year.
CPD Accredited Microsoft Access Certificate- Intermediate Level