The majority of companies use Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft Outlook Intermediate is much needed in the office. The online training consists of a user-friendly system. There is a virtual tutor who monitors your progress and also shows and explains the correct way to perform the task. This Intermediate Outlook Course offers you to gain proficiency in Outlook.
The Intermediate Outlook Course aims to provide in-depth knowledge of MS Outlook. Prepare yourself for the job market and to be confident in this application.
The training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up to date method of delivering interactive online training.
- Sort, group and filter messages
- Manage, search folders
- Use rules to manage your messages automatically
- Create templates (forms)
- Manage outgoing messages
- Message – Track options, follow-up flags
- Organise, manage meetings
- Publish calendars
- Quick steps
- Recall, resend messages
- Electronic business cards
- Manage conversation view
- Manage general e-mail options
- Outlook on the Web (OWA).
Dates and Duration
The course is flexible study, so you can start at any time and study when is convenient.
It is recommended that you take your assessment within six months in order to obtain a CPD Accredited Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Certificate (included in the price). You have access to the training program for 1 year.
There are no special entry requirements.
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Certificate – internationally recognised
- Training written by senior Microsoft Partners
- Accredited qualification to boost your CV and job options
- Prepared for any assessment at the job interview
- Confident to use Outlook effectively at work
- Work quickly because of this additional knowledge
- Flexible training can be at home or at our academy or a mix
- Flexibility, so you can train in a shorter period if needed
- User-friendly system to make you professionally effective with this software
- Access to the training program for one year.
CPD Accredited Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Certificate on successful completion.