If you work within an office, then there is a good chance that you will need to use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis. This is particularly true if your role has elements of finance, accounts or bookkeeping involved. The more financial aspects your role entails, the high level of skill you will require in Excel, with many companies asking their workers to show Advanced skills. Your ability on Excel will often be tested at interview stage, with applicants who are unable to master the software, not being considered for the role.
Excel Training Course Objective
The main objective of this course is to enable students to gain advanced level skills in Excel. As a Microsoft certified academy, you can be sure that all the training, knowledge and skills that you receive are state of the art and your training will be delivered to the highest level. The Advance Excel Training Course that we offer is fully CPD Accredited, and this will be issued to those who pass the course after completion.
This course covers an advanced level approach to Excel, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 all delivered in a one unit module. In order to pass the course, an assessment must be taken at the end of the course, either remotely via the internet or within our Central London based training centre.
Excel Training Course Course Content
- Pivots Tables and Charts
- Advanced Formulas (Lookup, Date Functions)
- IF statements, AND and OR
- Nested, Arrays and Conditions Formulas
- Scenarios, Goal Seek and other advanced functions
- Auditing and Error Checking
- Templates and themes
- Protecting workbooks
- Sharing workbooks
Dates and Duration
The course is anticipated to last for 3 months, however, it is possible to complete in less time. It can be taken online remotely, although leaners will have the option to attend one month of training in our state of the art training centre.
Advanced Excel Course Requirements
You should have Proficient Level skills in order to be able to take the Advanced Course.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Trainers in a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Live server with Virtual Tutor enables learner to receive instruction, as if they have a personal tutor
- CPD Accredited Excel Course with a CPD Certificate issued on successful completion
- The training is highly practical with numerous exercise for hands on learning
- As a Microsoft Certified Academy we can offer internationally recognised Microsoft Certification.
- Outcome Souters will issue a CPD Accredited Certificate from their Microsoft Academy. Advanced Excel skills to add to your CV.