The Advanced PowerPoint Course is designed to give learners skills in Microsoft PowerPoint at an expert level. This knowledge will impress any employer, boost your career and lift your profile in the office.
CPD Accredited Certification in PowerPoint Advanced which is an internationally recognised qualification will be gained upon successful completion of the course.
To gain CPD Accredited Certification in PowerPoint Advanced; to gain in-depth knowledge of MS PowerPoint Advanced level; to advance your career or job chances; to gain confidence in this application.
The training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up to date method of delivering interactive online training.
Polish the presentation
Three ways to add impact to your slides.
- Managing chart templates
- Slide background
- Customising a theme
Master the masters
To create a seamless total look for each of your presentations, get into the habit of working with masters. They save you time too.
- The slide master
- Managing layouts
- Managing placeholders
- Formatting slide masters
- Using slide masters
- The notes master
- The handout master
Customisation ideas for making your presentation memorable, and other advanced techniques: how to limit the slide show to a selection of slides, how to create and use templates, and also adding comments to your presentation, or marking it as final.
- Custom slide shows
- Choosing the slides for the slide show
- You need to know: Styles and templates
- Creating and using a presentation template
- Presentation properties
- Comparing presentations
- Protecting a presentation with a password
Approach expert status
Advanced commands for advanced users: protecting your presentations, using digital signatures, retrieving earlier versions, customising the ribbon, working as a team and other skills for maximum efficiency.
- Finalising presentations
- Digital signatures
- You need to know: Versions and recovery of files
- You need to know: Customising the ribbon
- You need to know: The SharePoint site
- You need to know: Sharing a document over the internet
- You need to know: Best practice with a presentation program
Dates and Duration
It is recommended that you take your assessment within six months in order to obtain a CPD Accredited Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced Certificate. You have PowerPoint to the training program available for 1 year.
Who should join this course?
This is an Advanced Course, so you will need to possess Intermediate/Proficient level skills
- The course is delivered in a user-friendly format
- With our status as a Microsoft Certified Academy so our training is the highest international level
- The Course is CPD Accredited
- Certification on completion
- Live server and virtual tutor is interactive
- Simulation of having a personal tutor
- The course is completely flexible to your needs
- Training can be taken at our Certified Training Centre with trainers to support, or at home.
PowerPoint Training Outcome
CPD Accredited Certification to build your CV at Advanced Level PowerPoint.