Our Bespoke Excel Course will greatly improve your skills and use of this incredibly important piece of software.
Bespoke Excel Course from Souters
We provide bespoke Excel training to a range of clients from large multinational brands, through to small organisations and private individuals.
- We can design a course which covers aspects for beginners up to advanced levels.
- If your business has specific requirements relating to job roles, then we can create a bespoke syllabus that relates to a variety of different Excel processes.
- You can, if desired, use your own data as a focus for the training. Enabling your staff to find more effective ways of working, using Excel as a tool.
- We will also work with existing company spreadsheets, integrating and streamlining processes to make them smoother.
- We can also provide a more cost effective method to spreadsheet design consultancy.
Tailor Made Excel Course Testimonials
“Our teacher was able to offer flexible solutions to meet our needs, which was different to normal Excel training".
Bespoke Excel Training Course Cost
Normal bespoke training costs are £399 + VAT per delegate daily, however, group rates can be negotiated. Please contact us for details of group discounts or corporate bookings. Our standard course is a single day (10:30-16:30) of face to face training. The course will be led by a fully experienced tutor. You can also request for the training to be at your venue, which will be subject to travel expenses. Please contact us for details of this.
Additional addons to the Excel Course
Our spreadsheet development consultancy service is quoted on request.
“Specialist Excel Coaching"
Souters Excel Teaching staff qualities
Our teachers have significant experience within professional environments of using Excel. They are experts in not only the software, but also delivering training to a range of skill levels.
Courses Dates and Duration
The course runs from 10:30 to 16:30. Courses can be hosted at our office in London EC4, or at your premises (please be aware that this may include additional costs). If you do not require a specialised bespoke course, then why not take a look at our Microsoft Excel Training Courses, available at beginner, proficient or advanced level.
Any of our Bespoke courses will be CPD Accredited on delivery. CPD Certification is given to the delegate on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more.
Not only are CPD Courses well respected and recognised across the globe, they are often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course also looks great on your CV.