Training in Microsoft Excel Intermediate is an in-depth program to gain professional knowledge which is much needed in any office. Training is flexible with a choice of training at our Centre where you have access to tutors or at your home / work or a blend of the two. The online training is delivered via user friendly state of the art system using the latest technology in interactive training. The training is through a virtual tutor who follows your progress and suggest / show the correct way to perform a task. The program consists of approximately 7 modules made up of about 56 topics which gives thorough knowledge through the virtual tutor.
You have the program for 1 year which can be useful as a reference in the future. As a Microsoft Certified Academy, we can offer CPD Accredited Certification in Excel Intermediate which is internationally recognised qualification (included in fee). We can also offer Certiport Global Certification (at an extra cost).
To learn the most efficient way to use Excel; to gain a CPD Accredited Certificate at Proficient (Intermediate) level or MOS Core level.
Microsoft Excel in Intermediate level is offered in Excel 2010 or Excel 2013. To this Intermediate level course, you can add on Beginner and / or Advanced units as a supplement. This supplement is disocunted to £50 each.
- Create and customise charts
- Create and manage tables
- Present, sort data in a table
- Automatic calculations in a table, filtering
- Blank cells and duplicates
- Advanced filtering and statistics with a criteria range
- Copy rows filtered using a criteria range
- Display several lines of data in one cell
- Absolute reference in a formula
- Copy values, copy with a link, transposing
- Move, copy, hide sheets
- Select, delete, copy and move objects
- Format chart items; Modify chart’s text items; Legend and plot area; Data series and chart axes; Manage series, chart templates
- Create and manage sparklines
- Modify a text box, drawing
- Rotate, align, stack and group objects
- Apply, manage conditional, custom formats
- Validation criteria
- Convert data; Create a data series
- Use cell ranges in functions
- Summarise data with an outline
- Attach a comment to a cell
- Calculate with copied values.
Dates and Duration
Please email or telephone to arrange a start date with induction. It is recommended that you take your assessment within three months in order to obtain a CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate (included in the price). You have access to the training program for 1 year. Course Requirements There is no special entry requirement.
Benefits of Excel Proficient Course
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate
- Certiport exams available at additional cost
- Accredited qualification to boost your CV and job options
- Being prepared for any assessment at job interview
- Confidence in the use Excel effectively at work
- Work quickly because of this additional knowledge
- Flexible training can be at home or at our academy or a mix
- User friendly system to make you professionally effective with this software
- Access to training program for one year
CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate in Excel Intermediate on successful completion.
Microsoft Global certification available as a supplement; please CLICK HERE .