This online Yammer Course provides a good introduction to using Microsoft Yammer. How to use Yammer effectively within the Office 365 environment.
What is Yammer?
Yammer is a social networking service that forms a part of Microsoft Office. It enables you to send messages within your private organisation.
Yammer Course Online
- Getting Started with Yammer and the Homepage
- Your Yammer Profile
- Notification Options
- Like, Reply, and Share Messages
- Posting to Yammer and follow Someone on Yammer
- Adding Topics
- @Mention Someone
- Yammer Private Messages
- Configure your Feed
- Working with Conversations
- View Notifications
- Yammer Search
- Yammer Groups
- Poll Group Members
- Customise Your Group
- Create an Announcement or Questions
- Create an External Group
- Upload Files to Yammer
- Add SharePoint Content to Yammer and pin Content to Yammer
Dates and Duration
Expect 3 hours of live screen time. You have up to one year to complete the course. You can start at any time.
This course commences at the beginner level, so it is open to all.
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Our training is set to an international standard
- All of our training is accredited and our qualifications are internationally recognised.
- Our trainers developed our training programme, using their extensive experience of using Microsoft Yammer in the workplace
- Gain a certification on completion of the course to build your CV
- The training is very practical. It instructs you and constantly tests your comprehension. This helps to consolidate the learning.
Certificate of the CPD Accredited Microsoft Yammer at a Microsoft Academy.