Our Microsoft Academy is offering an online Microsoft Teams Course. This is delivered on interactive software that delivers instructions and then assesses you throughout the programme.
What is Microsoft Teams?
This a part of Microsoft Office that enables you collaborate with colleagues, customers or any other party. It is a chat based / online communicative platform complete that allows document sharing, interactive online meetings, and lots of useful collaborative tools.
- Moving from Skype for Business to Teams
- Accessing the Microsoft Teams Web / Desktop / Mobile Apps
- Navigating the Teams App and modifying the App Settings
- Creating a New Team / Team from a Group
- Managing Team setting and working in Team
- Working in the General Channel / Adding a Standard and Private Channel
- Pinning / Hiding / Showing / Moderating a Channel
- Tips for working in channels
- Post a Stream Video Link in a Conversation
- Tips for Conversations
- Start a Chat Conversation
- Sharing a Files
- Send Praise in a Chat
- Create a Named Contact Group
- Catching Up with the Activity Feed
- Customising Notifications
- Adding a OneNote Notebook / SharePoint Document Library
- Adding a Planner Board / Form to a Teams Channel
- Accessing Apps
- Finding Information with the Who Bot / Secretary Bot
- Automate Channel Posts
- Uploading a Local File to a Channel / from OneDrive
- Creating / Coauthoring / managing a File in a Channel
- Connecting Other Cloud-Enabled Libraries
- Scheduling a Meeting from Teams / Web Meeting from Outlook
- Customising Meetings Options
- Start an Unscheduled Meeting
- Sharing an App or Screen
- Sharing System Audio / Displaying Live Captions
- Joining an Online Meeting / Recording a Meeting / Taking Meeting Notes with Wiki
- Meeting tips and managing a meeting
- Making a Call / customise call
- Receiving and Transferring a Call
- Adding Yammer Communities
- Working with the Microsoft Teams iOS App
- Additional Resources
Dates and Duration
Expect 3 to 4 hours training time. You have access to the course for 1 year and can complete the course anytime in that period
The course is starts at beginner level and is open to all.
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Our training programs are set to an international standard
- Our qualifications are CPD Accredited and they are internationally recognised.
- Our trainers are experienced using Microsoft Teams in the workplace and developed material to be highly practical.
Certificate of the CPD Accredited Microsoft Teams at a Microsoft Academy.