This online Yammer provides a good introduction to using Microsoft Yammer. How to use Yammer effectively within the Office 365 environment.
What is Yammer?
Yammer is a social networking service which forms a part of Microsoft Office. It enables you to send messages within your private organisation.
Yammer Course Online
- Getting Started with Yammer and the Homepage
- Your Yammer Profile
- Notification Options
- Like, Reply, and Share Messages
- Posting to Yammer and follow Someone on Yammer
- Adding Topics
- @Mention Someone
- Yammer Private Messages
- Configure your Feed
- Working with Conversations
- View Notifications
- Yammer Search
- Yammer Groups
- Poll Group Members
- Customise Your Group
- Create an Announcement or Questions
- Create an External Group
- Upload Files to Yammer
- Add SharePoint Content to Yammer and pin Content to Yammer
Dates and Duration
Expect 3 hours live screen time. You have up to one year to complete the course.
This course commences at beginner level, so it is open to all.
- We are a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Our training is set to an international standard
- All of our training is accredited and our qualifications are internationally recognised.
- Our trainers delveloped our training programme, using their extensive experience of using Microsoft Yammer in the workplace,.
- Gain a certification on completion of the course to build you CV
- The training is very practical. It instructs you and the constantly tests your comprehension. This helps to consolidate the learning.
Certificate of the CPD Accredited Microsoft Yammer at a Microsoft Academy.